Monday, September 12, 2011

Syahrini's Kaftan

I got a new habit lately. It included running shoes and shorts in the morning. No, I am not a thief and no, I don't like to wear Syahrini's kaftan eventhough I'm dying to try it. I've been jogged around the block for about a week and it made me realize that sometimes, in our life, we took too many things for granted.

There are still so many people sleeping on the street while we are confusing about which car we should take this morning. There are still so many people that scraping off the garbage can to make some living while we are debating where are we going to eat for lunch. There are still so many people drink from the pond (true story, saw it earlier today) while we are wasting our money on alcohols.

What I am trying to say here is life is more than just some Syahrini's kaftan if you know what i mean. Be grateful for what you already have and trust me, you will be a lot happier than you already are.

Cheers!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: