Thursday, November 22, 2007

b'day surprise.


Me, having my 1st oreo from the infamous TI' 04 surprise of my laffly friend. Thanks dhik. =)

Giving a b'day surprise has becoming my batch tradition. It' s fun, even when the 'victim' usually already know that he/she will have a surprise on his/her birthday.

So, anyway, i'm writing this just to show you how we do it in our style. Because no other can do it like us (selalu ketauan!!). Haha. And to give my SPECIAL friend something that she deserve in this blog. Happy birthday Dhik. Wish u all the best. I hope that you're getting what you want this year. Cause i know you can have a lot more better than that.

I LAFF U!

9 comments:

sidhikara said...

i love it. seriously. thank u for it. I love it (speechless).

None said...

aha. so you're the one with the camera in hand.. I've been guessing where the face of bratt is!!

ghyahahahahaha....jieeee bretpiiiittttt...=ppp

Batari Saraswati said...

gila. nonton streaming-nya bikin gua kangen. huh.
tanggung jawab lo dut kalo malam ini gua homesick.

Batari Saraswati said...

oh iya lupa, dhikaa happy belated birthday.. *numpang

sidhikara said...

makasi baat.. hehe. wish u were here..

Anonymous said...

selamat ulang tahun yah :)

None said...

bretbret, knape kagak ade postingan baru iniii???

Yessi Pratiwi Surya Budhi said...

Iya dud, mana postingan barunya?

*Dinantikan kelanjutannya :)

None said...

posting baru...
posting baru...
posting baru dong breeeeeeeeeeettt!!
sibuk syuting aja nampaknya!!
hohoo..