Wednesday, June 27, 2007

doa orang bodoh.

you know what.
i really envy this guy.
he's on your mind forever long after he's gone.
with only the good things that he did for you that stuck in your head.
man, he even change the most important thing for you.


i think.
it's really unfair.
i can't believe he even exist.
he's way too good.
maybe he's the best damn thing that happened to you

while me.

i'm a jerk.
i always did the BAD things to you.
apologize and did it again had became my cycle.
and i know.
i maybe the worst thing that happened to you.

i have come this far.
and i can't pick you up from his world.
i'm just too stupid just to have that thought.

GOD.
please help me.
i really want to be with this girl.
and i know, i can't make her love me as she love him.
but i can't be more thankful to YOU.
if she's with me and she can laughing together with me.
if she's with me and she can share her thoughts with me.
if she's with me and she can shed her tears with me.
and if she's with me and she can share 0.0001% of her love for him and give it to me.

AMIN.

1 comment:

aLia_noZa said...

duuuuut
bagus banget doanya...